Quantity: 24 bubble soccers
Color: red/blue/yellow/green, etc.
Warranty: one year
4 free air pumps
24 repair kits
FREE LOGO PRINT
4 TYPES OF BUBBLE SOCCERS
The colors of bubble soccer are customized, you can also add your own logo on the balls, if needed, please send us your logo.
Differences between PVC & TPU
- Do not carry sharp objects into the ball, you can not wear high heels by participating in this campaign to ensure that there are no sharp objects at the playground (such as tree branches, sharp objects, etc.)
- People who have heart disease, hypertension or weak physique are not adequate to participate in this activity.
- Children under 4 years of age and over 55 are not suitable to participate in this activity.
- After you fasten your seat belts, please check again to make sure it is securely attached.
Maintenance and storage:
- After use, check for debris in the ball.
- Check the bubble soccer suits before using. Any damage, please fix it with our repair kit and glue.
- Bubble soccer needs frequent cleaning.
- Before packaging, make sure that bubble soccer is clean and dry. Then store it in a cool, dry place.
How to fix it?
- Apply the plumber stick liberally to the seam and let dry for about 15 minutes. If possible, use some glue paste sewn on the inside, it can be used as an additional layer of protection, then give proper pressure to the bubble soccer.
- Find the exact location of the leak. The spray bottle mixes with water and soap spray painted bubbles along the football seams. You will find that the solution begins to bubble in the place of the leak, pay attention to the location of the hole operation.
- Prepare the hole to mend. Dry the seam outside, and make sure it is completely deflated before patching. If you have a patch, you can use the ready solution to thoroughly clean the PVC or TPU, alcohol can also be.
- The bubble soccer suit is full of bubbles and floated in the air, waiting for 30 minutes or so to ensure the liquid is completely dry. After complete with a mixture of water and soap is sprayed on the ball to ensure that the hole does not escape.